Monday, 5 February 2018
BROKEN
I smiled trying, when love came crying,
In a pool of tears I tried finding,
Where the mud I fell in I tried washing,
Soaked still in the thoughts of past dirt,
A fall from height in hurt,
A Brut drink I seek for these thirst,
Whiles wine mocks this journey I trek,
A dry throat I feels on this desert,
As pain care a hoot to the eye,
A debris of a heart kept for the next eye,
Where skeptic seek the reality in sight,
Joy remains a threat on the empty streets,
As the next stroll I'm taking with fear treat.
Broken
@jcsonjenuis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THESE YEARS
All these Years. Thoughts, wrote to me, Those beautiful feel Though in the past, like a dream, From the bass of the reggae tune Swept me li...
-
The blacklist The step to take, was hard to figure Some kind of massive and spirit filled one Who was I and what could I ever wanted?...
-
Innocence by jcsonjenuis & Kaycvanille jcsonjenuis Innocence may have a say of beauty; But a look of truth set a true beauty; A ...

No comments:
Post a Comment