Saturday, 23 July 2016
Innocence by jcsonjenuis & Kaycvanille
jcsonjenuis
Innocence may have a say of beauty;
But a look of truth set a true beauty;
A dimple of smiles;
A unique way to share a thought;
An accompaniment is not always shoe with socks;
Fire bright but hot to inspire;
Danger, true fear she may have;
But a heart tremble with love is clean;
I see but it all fear; but I plead;
A heart shared is better than half;
She cuddled with shyness;
Innocence
kaycVanille
The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.
The innocent and beautiful are manipulated by one fool..
She cries up time,time i have none
I then wonder what she doubts..
The eyes of the innocent seem to be burst
Yet she decides to put love first.
Beauty and innocence covers the truth and wont make one notice a decayed tooth.
love and fear conspire to be one
All but innocence refuses to be none.
Innocence.
Written originally by jcsonjenius & .kaycVanille
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THESE YEARS
All these Years. Thoughts, wrote to me, Those beautiful feel Though in the past, like a dream, From the bass of the reggae tune Swept me li...
-
The blacklist The step to take, was hard to figure Some kind of massive and spirit filled one Who was I and what could I ever wanted?...
-
Innocence by jcsonjenuis & Kaycvanille jcsonjenuis Innocence may have a say of beauty; But a look of truth set a true beauty; A ...

No comments:
Post a Comment