Shackles (Breaking free)
Hi, when some things are meant to be,
Where smiles chase bitterness to flee,
A distance so far where we can't dream,
A rain falling asleep, as hunger hoots,
Till when your laughter picks to choose,
A thought of us, holding hands,
In the memories of the waving flowers,
Where I could stand whiles fallen in love with you,
In the playing grounds of the swine,
Dumping the fats of a past pain,
Where the little joy you carry as mine,
Hanging on in vain,
Sipping the tappers wine till the past love faints,
Waken up to feel the hangover of the shackles.
@jcsonjenuis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THESE YEARS
All these Years. Thoughts, wrote to me, Those beautiful feel Though in the past, like a dream, From the bass of the reggae tune Swept me li...
-
The blacklist The step to take, was hard to figure Some kind of massive and spirit filled one Who was I and what could I ever wanted?...
-
Innocence by jcsonjenuis & Kaycvanille jcsonjenuis Innocence may have a say of beauty; But a look of truth set a true beauty; A ...

No comments:
Post a Comment