Monday, 8 August 2016

TIME WILL TELL

Time will tell written by

If I could shout to sound a part u hold in my heart,
A thought I still ponder in fight,
When once falling for you like pills fallen on tongue,
Ur sight set my relief to smiles,
Now a tool of Faraday,
How long to go,
How far I think
Our love is sailing on sea,
The tides are barricades to
That very day we await,
Is it time we need?
Or a freedom to come?
May I not be in disarray,
To hold on in the tides,
Tides that bind,
Tides that keeps me waiting,
That some day anyway,
We may have enough of us.

Pertowrites👌🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL THESE YEARS

 All these Years. Thoughts, wrote to me, Those beautiful feel Though in the past, like a dream, From the bass of the reggae tune Swept me li...