My homeland written by jcsonjenuis
Those lands I rose from at the coast;
The land I rose with smiles;
With those beautiful horizon above the sea;
Much and enough fish to feed;
Cheers we come together to toast;
To enjoy the sea seed to fill our pockets;
With similar believe the coast is big to accommodate;
Where the white feels welcomed to settle;
These lands of history;
With uncountable landmarks and castles;
Mentioning from cape coast to the oldest Elmina Castle;
High times I visit my homeland.
From kasoa to Shama, not to talk about twin city;
Time to listen to the sweet sound of the fante language;
With our "d" , "z", in our tone nation,
Oh brether, my man,
We welcomed the whites to engage;
And to share the similar sound of name;
Right from the Jackson's to the Hutchful and the Arthur's;
Blending the local, Atta to slang Arthur;
Time to ask questions and answer questions;
How was the taste of the first movie in Ghana?
"I told you so" still number one in Ghana;
For those smiles on face as you reminisce;
A soul we lay to rest in peace, Araba stamp;
With this smiles I knew you had fun;
Wow, my homeland, land of history?
To be continue.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THESE YEARS
All these Years. Thoughts, wrote to me, Those beautiful feel Though in the past, like a dream, From the bass of the reggae tune Swept me li...
-
The blacklist The step to take, was hard to figure Some kind of massive and spirit filled one Who was I and what could I ever wanted?...
-
Innocence by jcsonjenuis & Kaycvanille jcsonjenuis Innocence may have a say of beauty; But a look of truth set a true beauty; A ...

No comments:
Post a Comment