Thursday, 28 July 2016
Words from song (abstract) written by jcsonjenuis
For the taste of it is sour, if wine?
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth shine;
For your love is better than wine;
This draws me away, for virgins loves you;
Though I remember your love taste than wine;
I will be glad and rejoice in you,
Same way as virgins of Jerusalem;
I lay my heart peace in this Salem,
For I'm dark, but lovely;
Remember the rose of Sharon and the lily of the valley;
For the beloved shout, your face is lovely;
I hear your voice,
I made a choice;
To sought her, but though I may not find her;
I will seek the one I love in herds;
That lies all night between her breasts;
For man has sword on his thigh;
For it is of fear in the night,
I say you are mine and I'm yours;
Awake come south, come north,
As I blow upon my garden,
That the spices may flow out to your court,
Let you beloved, come to my garden,
And eat its pleasant fruits, henceforth:
NB: 1. it an abstract of the real
2. PG rated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THESE YEARS
All these Years. Thoughts, wrote to me, Those beautiful feel Though in the past, like a dream, From the bass of the reggae tune Swept me li...
-
The blacklist The step to take, was hard to figure Some kind of massive and spirit filled one Who was I and what could I ever wanted?...
-
Innocence by jcsonjenuis & Kaycvanille jcsonjenuis Innocence may have a say of beauty; But a look of truth set a true beauty; A ...

No comments:
Post a Comment