LEAVING AND LEFT

LEAVING...

You set ur feathers strong to fly over this sea,
We stand behind this banks to wave your sailing ship,
With our tattered emotions we hold in hands,
Smiles will fall on toes,
When we see you in the next morning,
Then a new day is born and our milk teeth is no more,
Our emotions has reap from sorrow as laughter greet us,
For now the bags will full,
As you wave us,
To sell your fruits,
Your beautiful thought I will preach and more,
We believe in few market days we shall meet,
For we shall barter trade my sorrows now for happiness,
I sit to wait,
Time will tell.
@jcsonjenuis

Left

Then I heard, I heard the unbelievable
blood froze, veins got choked
And state could define goosebumps!
The dream of hoping to wake up
To awake from some slumber
goodbye was never our term
A shadow I stand in yours,
But where do shadows leave their
real images?
True at some point,
and it comes back
But on the left,
you left, leaving memories in minds park,
And thoughts all over unrest,
Whiles in the minds pond,
 I never stopped pondering
How about leaving at the appropriate time?
Hitting the phone to ring,
It won't take a dime,
Leaving a notice would say hi!
So I am sure of your existence elsewhere hey!
Yes! I stand dreaming!
And  yet to awake!
Did you know my thoughts?
This absence could be short,
In the well busy putting
my beard to quench,
Sorry but no one cries too much over spilt milk,
But my throat dries in thirst,
Loved ones seemed to have
moved on, in dirt,
But the depth of hearts
projects memories of you in claps
She? Those sweet pies,
 LEFT! I wave this hands.

@perto-writes

In memory of a dearest
Gifty-Truth.

Comments

Popular Posts