BLINDSIDED

Blindsided

Blood oozes from the leg strike on a stone,
Where do I find the shadows from the thick trees in the forest?
The dark side of this life throne,
I walk with my eyes infront as my back unrest,
How safe I'm without the tortoise shell,
Where the rat looks blurry I coach the hot sun,
The losing feet of the blind in the sea sand,
My short life without a bone,
The black magic I tied on my blindsided,
The third eye on top of the tortoise shell,
Ibudu, the god's lost son,
Behind the mountains climax sun,
When will the sea stop saying bye to the pebbles?
Will it be when the dust bury as blindsided?
The bat's smiles I dreamt in the dark night,
Where the sight for my direction is in my blindsided,
 The chest of the wind broad in sight,
Where will this dust hide in a corner I won't find,
Whiles thy thought sweep this path like wind,
My strength in the back palm of the brewing tree,
Who seize my blind though I dance the wine,
I fall on my backside with the spear of the blacksmith,
She? A stranger pill for my death, a fear of mankind,
The tenderness of the breast I fall on blindside,
The chest of the oak tree I lay behind,
Century will pass I leave among the rotten leaves,
On low on the loam I leave with ancestors,
Shy live I took from the blindsided,
A barter trade the world will measure in my deaf dead.

Jcsonjenuis

Comments

Popular Posts