TRAVELERS

TRAVELERS

Loose the ropes,
We sail to the west on this seas,
On this new lands we will cope,
Let the birds flocks up as we see,
Peace in my heart I cry to see,
The baby I left behind with hope,
His milk teeth in palm I leave with peace,
For mummy will return when it new,
 His cries in mind I will lay on,
Mummy shall return soon,
My soul will write to you,
For the kids at the carwash will brain wash you,
Where is mummy? And where do you stand?
On the mountain picking sticks, I've you in mind,
 Believe you choose this shoes among the troops,
On this war field I battle to blow a flute,
The sound of it for our future,
Where will the smiles be? The fruit of the flute,
The sweat weeding all this land, just for you,
A hardworking in pay will reflect your smiles,
These luggage on shoulders to say bye,
"The Answers" A rose, in tatters on the garden path,
Life lashing us with wrath,
The fears from toils like spoilt brat,
They run back to their toils like there is no pain,
In returning there will be full of grains,
Our homes will welcome this with forgetful smiles.


Jcsonjenuis-writes

Comments

Popular Posts