LOVE FARMERS

LOVE FARMERS

You're loyal to my sick throne,
A monarchy you respect and adore,
A throne you're slave to and will die for,
When will you say no to this call,
A kings call you're ready to kill for,
I will knight you for'ur loyal calls,
Which miles and acres will you cross to trade,
 I can see you've enough fruits at heart,
I will harvest my grains for this fruits in ur heart,
This my lands are hungry for your barter trade,
 There will be no need to feel hate,
The sun are hot and I fear some will perish and fade,
 For this love fruits I''ve plenty at the gate,
Gather those baskets n where're your sacks?
You thought I won't ask,
This honey I prepared for your sweet heart,
Where to? Fill this heart gallons without tax,
There will be only counter purchase on this heart bags,
Your love eggs I seek in this baskets,
The king will knight your rebirth,
She will smile to his test,
Where will the love be?
In the heart of his harvest,
For this life, somethings are meant to be,
Where we believe our hearts will be free,
Where on this land can we cultivate the love,
Here, away from the crows we grow the love,
See it beautiful grains in this hands,
For it beautiful harvest you'll have the trust,
Let hold hands to dig this heart,
Where we'll lay this love grains to earth,
Believe shout of smiles we'll have at end.

Jcsonjenuis-writes

Comments

Popular Posts