HER LOVE POEM

HER LOVE POEM

If I should smile, something should kindle it,
Maybe I should address how'ur lips lie on this tongue,
Really? I could share to world standing on this ark,
How your lips wine pours in my heart,
I feel boozy and my heart is naked,
Truly, but I dont know why?
It so deep, why asked why?
This should''ve been her birthday poem,
But I've something to show them,
Her movie so deep in love with a guy,
In the 2000's she tripped for Owen,
A smiling cute lemming,
That love I could say for only me,
When I watch and she plays,
Freshly opened one aside team,
The history behind those pleasure park,
Tells the waterfowl family hi!
She welcomes me to Porto,
Where my love ship sails to her port, Oporto!
For her treasury I trade in Gold Coast,
This is her LOVE poem, I wrote with toast,
Cheers, wine up, the red ones are boost,
Freshing up in this loving sink,
For my passion have made me vonurable,
I feel unwise on this journey,
As the desire has left me bat blind,
Where, when your heart in palm I find?
With chains of alphabets I write your poem

Jcsonjenuis-writes

Comments

Popular Posts