AUGUST 18TH

August 18th

Those sounds of the he goat in chase of the she goat,
A barter trade of his semens for her eggs,
Just her sweet love in his palm he took an oath,
Her struggles will be due in the day light,
On August 18th she gave me a sight,
A sounding cry I took in her eyes,
A joy of happiness crawling down in her sight,
The train she kept waiting for has arrived,
Not a wrong turn on the 230th day of the year,
By those fire side they will sit singing his birthday,
Hey! Wait those smiles keeps waving at us,
A bucket they brought for this joy,
August 18th I leave without a care in this world?
Whiles the joy you brought in bucket over flow on us,
A day I give glory, I pray!
The rains should talk today,
As the joy they plan today should be in wetness,
Where? When? On August 18th I was put to birth.
August 18th.

@Jcsonjenuis

Comments

Popular Posts