DARE TO QUESTION LOVE

DARE TO QUESTION LOVE 
When love goes wrong whose fault does it become?
I guess it doesn’t matter cause the fact is it’s gone.
I asked love for answers but it gave me none.
I begged for it closure but it gave me none.
Isn’t love meant to last forever?
When it doesn’t and your love keeps saying never.
It leaves you hopeless, it leaves you blue, roaming the world without a clue
How sweet would it have been if love was good to me.
Like a thief in the night it stole my dreams.
Confusion set in, it feels like your world is shattered.
The pain is killing because love left you without answers.
You search your soul and all you see is an empty hole.
How could it leave without telling you what you did not know .
What you did and did not do.
Leaving you spent without a clue and making you feel like a complete fool.
The silence is demeaning, wasn’t it meant to be?
You make excuses, my love must surely come back to me. 
Vision of perfection gives hope for a new day. It could be a mistake, my love was here to stay.
By kay-c vanille

Comments

Popular Posts