WRONG SHIP

WRONG SHIP
In hides in tides I took the wrong ship,
A deep crazy stormy weather I stand in now,
Thy sound of this heart beat heavy in drums,
Jonnah can testify as the sight of the whale's mouth,
In shout of warnings I received from the clouds,
Hey! hey! die in the sea or this mouth,
For thy thought lives in dismay,
For the actual truth I despised,
In incantation the sea recites it prayers in my fear,
The disturbing heart of a tramadol horse,
Tomorrow she dreams my corpse on abandoned shores,
An eating space this body met the smiling vultures,
My soul in the mirage mirror I see them cry,
Washing this thought I pray,
For the supreme command will meet the silent mouth of the sea,
In a wrong ship I tried to fish,
The phobia of the talking sea,
Though the trireme has three banks of oars,
I still sit at the edge with a chattering teeth,
The sea god Poseidon has turn his sight,
As the lightening flashes her hand writing in the skies,
With a face that burn my tummy butterflies,
In fiction, I could've witnessed this with eagle soaring eyes,
Human, I'm indeed! Now a savior I need,
I have fed my curious heart,
In shame I put my tail in this legs,
But to ask, do I get home safe?
As I'm now a sea bait,
In the morning I will say hello,
Yes to my death or my wife gate,
Dreams are shattered,
But only the clear clouds I dream in miracle,
And the sea tamed I seek in this wrong ship.
@Jcsonjenuis

Comments

Popular Posts