MISSING YOU

MISSING YOU
The road we took is empty today,
A wrong turn in an empty street,
Living only the avenue tree on the highway,
Those beautiful birds would've say hay!
Not anymore, the story has changed today,
The clouds is moving apart,
Where you see the white in fade,
Where do I find my gay?
As this thoughts keep saying hi!
Your hand on the phone, calling to say bye?
Not so? I feel empty to die in shy,
The kisses you left are drying on the lips,
I feel doomed like Odysseus and labouring ships,
Off the sun, my heart lies in eclipse,
I dare not to walk, I fear for slips,
As you stand as my heart eye,
The weather in fight with the rose, she dries,
Is it time for bees to say bye?
The stormy weather in cold she teases me,
As I stand in the shoes of the ship in the deep sea,
Shaken, worry, where the sailors fall in the deep sea,
Missing me, missing you, leaving me,
Thoughts blurry like the bat eye,
But the love tree stand deep in the loam sand,
Flourished like the mango tree in April,
Thy fruit I want to suckle to sip in May,
It seasonal, the light will brighten on the darkness,
As the sunflower open it heart to the sun,
Time will tell,
A hello call I dreamt in time,
As I wait for her kiss to sting me.
MISSING YOU
@jcsonjenuis

Comments

Popular Posts