DON'T LET ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Don't let me fall in love with you.

When my thought keeps seeing you,
Dancing on my brains on early morning,
Whiles swimming myself into an unrealistic fountain
And finding your beautiful face on the flowering,
Whiles dreaming your touch in hiding,
And faking a joy with me and you,
But I know you
don't let me fall in love with you.

A time to keep thinking
A time to stop thinking,
When it fades into the skies forever,
As all hopes will be lost
And the teaser I heard in head all lost forever,
Where faith is crumbled in a paper and thrown down the stream,
Just to wake up from a dream,
Then, Don't let me fall in love with you.

Wake me up from slumber
And stop me from walking on the river,
I have dreamt of reaching the banks
To hug you with all the smiles soaked in tanks,
But I have seen you turning back
Walking towards home paths,
Whiles my stretched hands lingers in air
Just for a help of touch,
For I knew the pledges will fade
Whiles I know it also a dream,
But don't let me fall in love with you.

@jcsonjenuis
Photo by annstreetstudio.com

Comments

Popular Posts