Dad's seed (good seed)

Dad's seed (good seed)

In the cold night she understood your heart,
For she a smile of his heart you took,
Now a reflection I stood,
Where a seed cultivated in her wetly lands of her farm,
Her thought grasping the beautiful sun in the morning,
There I stood, in the white clouds with tears,
The picture perfect of their smiles I witnessed,
From the seasonal watered plant, I'm here, I greeted,
A seed of his daddy's fruit, they said.
An attribute identifiable by the congregation,
The walls you threw around me is difficult to break,
Whiles the herbivores try jumping the fence,
There I stood not destroyed nor shakes,
A beautiful growing plant in the eyes of our neighbors,
In few years he shall taste the fruit of his seed,
Whiles thy pruning has encouraged this plant growth,
Where are the dead seeds?
In the jaws of the big sheep,
Not protected in the sad hands of the termite,
The growing sorrow of Dad's eye,
His seed is found in the dark lands of the stubborn peers,
Washed away but not dispersed,
The peers like the sun has destroyed it with heat and smoke,
But with a calming heart he lies satisfied with the good seed,
As his sweat has paid of with good harvest,
I stood tall, face to face as I call myself a fruitful plant.
Dad's seed (good seed).

@Jcsonjenuis

Comments

Popular Posts